Liquid Bleach is designed to remove complex dirt and stains: from wine, makeup, coffee, greasy sauces, etc.
Due to the optimal ratio of components, bleach:
- makes white things even whiter; li>
- it is safe for both white and colored things, stained with unstable dyes, as it does not contain chlorine; li>
- effective at any temperature; li>
- Suitable for delicate fabrics - wool and silk. li>
Composition: hydrogen peroxide & lt; 30.0%, OEDFC & lt; 0.5%, surfactant & lt; 3.0%, dye & lt; 0.01%, flavoring & lt; 0.2%, purified water.
How to use:
Shake up! Carefully open!
Gently pour bleach directly on the stain, leave for 5 minutes and rub.
Add the remaining laundry bleach when machine washable with detergent.
With complex and dried spots: product consumption - 100 ml.
100 ml (~ 100 g) of bleach is designed for 2 kg of dry laundry.
Machine wash: Pour 100 ml of bleach over the powder into the main wash compartment.
For hand washing: Add 100 ml of bleach with detergent to a bowl and soak for at least 10 minutes, then wash as usual.
Whitening: 100 ml (1/2 cup) of bleach to dissolve in 10 liters of hot water, mix and bleach for 20 minutes: cotton products - when boiling; viscose, nylon and acetate - at 40 ° C; wool - at 50 ° C. At steady pollution, the exposure time is increased. Rinse out!
- Prevent the bleach from drying on fabric
- For products with irregular paints, it is recommended to first check the dyeing strength of the fabric
- Do not use if dry cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid hitting metal buttons and buckles
- Do not use rusty dishes!
Safe use and storage conditions:
- When working with an agent, use PPE (skin, eyes). li>
In case of contact with the skin and eyes, rinse immediately with running water. Li>
Store in a tightly closed container in a dry dark place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C, protected from direct sunlight. Li>
Store away from food, out of the reach of children. Li>
Store upright. Li>
Bleach freezes at temperatures below –15 ° C and retains its properties during defrosting. Li>
Shelf Life: 9 months from date of manufacture.
After the expiration date, the product is disposed of as household waste.
LLC "NPF" Permkhimprodukt "
Russia, 614068, Perm Region, Perm, Danshchina st., 4a, of. 6.
Tel: (342) 237-14-31, Fax: (342) 238-33-63
Bathing and laundry sector