The product is intended for washing and degreasing metal (except for aluminum alloys), glass, ceramic, polymer surfaces in various industries.
surfactant & lt; 5.0%, phosphates & lt; 6.0%, caustic soda & lt; 5.0%, functional additives & lt; 2.0%, alkaline components.
: 25–50 g of product per 10 l of water, solution temperature 40–60 ° C.
10–100 g of product per 10 l of water, solution temperature 50–90 ° C.
Recommendations for use:
after treatment with solutions, always rinse the surface with water!
Safe use and storage conditions:
- When working with the tool and working solutions, use PPE (skin, eyes, respiratory organs).
- In case of contact with the product (working solutions) on the skin and eyes, immediately rinse them with running water.
- If necessary, consult a doctor.
- Store in a dry place at a temperature not exceeding 35 ° C and a relative humidity of not more than 95%, away from heating devices, protecting from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Store away from food, out of the reach of children.
- Caution! Contains alkali!
12 months from the date of manufacture (subject to the rules of storage and transportation).
Dairy and fat-and-oil industry
The agricultural industry
Metallurgy and mechanical engineering