for everyday machine and hand washing of products from various types of fabrics except wool and natural silk in water of any hardness.
- When choosing the mode and temperature of washing, you should follow the recommendations indicated on the labels of your products. li>
Wash colored clothes separately from white! Li>
Remove stubborn dirt of contrasting colors before washing, as it is possible to fix color stains on the fabric! Li>
When washing delicate products in “automatic” machines, it is recommended to load the drum at 1/2 volume. Li>
Machine wash: for 4–5 kg of dry laundry: 90–110 ml of detergent at a temperature of 30–60 ° C.
Hand wash : for 5 liters of water: 50–70 ml of product at a temperature of 30–40 ° C.
Composition: APAV & lt; 5%, nonionic surfactants & lt; 10%, soap & lt; 10%, PEG & lt; 5%, perfume & lt; 1%, optical bleach & lt; 1%, functional additives & lt; 1 % drinking water.
- Means irritates the skin and the mucous membrane of the eye.
- In case of contact with the skin and eyes, rinse them with running water.
- For hypersensitivity and skin lesions, use hand protection.
- The product is stored in a tightly closed container in a dark place at a temperature of from 0 to +35 ° C.
- The tool freezes, after defrosting retains its properties.
- Shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture.
- After the expiration date, the product is disposed of as household waste.
Bathing and laundry sector