Designed to remove complex complex mineral and organic deposits: rust, water and milk stone, scale, lime, oils, fats, proteins, atmospheric pollution from metal surfaces (steel, copper, brass, aluminum), chrome-plated parts, ceramics, glass.
It is recommended to use for sanitary cleaning of process equipment, pipelines, tanks, cleaning floors, walls, production facilities at enterprises of various industries, including food processing enterprises (meat processing, fish processing, baking, dairy, non-alcoholic, etc.) food, household services, in life, etc.
The tool is designed to remove complex complex mineral and organic deposits (rust, limescale deposits, water stone, scale, atmospheric pollution, soot, soot, dust, dirt) from various surfaces (stainless steel, ceramics, glass enamels, plastics).
Means destroys bacteria, mold, yeast and prevents their growth.
It is used for periodic acid washing of surfaces by immersion, circulation, using high-pressure equipment, manual washing (bucket-brush).
- Concentrated liquid acid low foamy agent.
- It has a high wetting, washing and bactericidal action.
- Effective in water of any hardness at any temperature.
- Disinfectant (bactericidal, fungicidal, antiviral) action of the agent is based on a combination of quaternary ammonium compounds (QAC) and active additives.
- Means is well dissolved in water, biodegradable.
- The tool freezes, after defrosting retains its properties, opalescence is possible.
- The product is a non-flammable liquid.
- The product does not have cumulative properties.
According to the degree of impact on the human body, the working solutions of the product belong to low-hazard products (IV class of danger).
At observance of recommendations about application working solutions of means do not make negative impact on the processed surfaces.
Do not use for galvanized and copper surfaces, as well as surfaces made of natural stone.
Recommendations for use.
Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces:
The concentration of the working solution is determined by the degree of contamination. To speed up the washing process and enhance the disinfecting effect, it is recommended to use working solutions of 40–60 ° C.
Depending on the degree of surface contamination, prepare a solution of 1–10% concentration (100–1000 g of product per 10 l of solution).
Liberally apply the solution to the surface to be treated (with a brush, sponge, spray, using a foam generator) or clean the surface by immersion, soaking.
Soak the working solution on the treated surface for 5-15 minutes, rub with brushes if necessary, then rinse the surface thoroughly with warm water.
In case of heavy dirt, repeat the treatment or increase the concentration of the working solution by 50%.
T technical characteristic.
A mixture of surfactants, organic and inorganic acids, a quaternary ammonium compound disinfectant component (QAC), functional additives, water.
A clear yellowish or colorless liquid.
Hydrogen ion activity index (pH): 2.0–3.0 pH of an aqueous solution of the agent with a mass fraction of 1%.
1.02 g / cm³ at a temperature of +20 ° C.
Zhenylene KP - with a high level of foaming (for technologies using foam generators).
When working with working solutions:
- use rubber gloves, protective clothing.
When working with the agent (concentrate):
- use rubber gloves, goggles, protective overalls;
- in case of contact with skin or eyes, rinse abundantly with water, consult a doctor if necessary.
- Store in a dark, cool place at a temperature of +5 to +25 ° C.
- Store in tightly closed containers out of the reach of children.
- Prevent overheating.
1 year from date of manufacture.
Plastic chemically resistant cans 5, 10, 30 l.
Dairy and fat-and-oil industry
The agricultural industry
Metallurgy and mechanical engineering