Purpose and scope:
Designed to remove oil and fat, protein contaminants of organic origin (soot, soot, dust, dirt) from various surfaces (stainless steel, ceramics, glass enamel, plastic, etc.). Based on the combined action of alkalis and HOUR for use in enterprises with high sanitary requirements.
Means is recommended to be used for cleaning various surfaces, food, technological equipment, tanks, pipelines, transport belts, filling and packaging lines, containers, inventory, tools, work tables, as well as for cleaning industrial premises at food processing and processing industries, catering, public services, etc.
- does not decompose with the release of harmful substances;
- discharged into the sewer after dilution in water;
- soluble in water;
- is a non-flammable liquid;
- has a disinfecting effect;
- does not have a cumulative effect;
- works in water of any hardness.
Special components that make up the product prevent alkali from adversely affecting the surface to be treated.
How to use:
1. Depending on the degree of contamination, prepare an aqueous solution of the product.
5–10% concentration, water temperature 30–60 ° C.
2. Apply the solution liberally to the surface to be treated manually (with a brush, sponge) or by dipping.
3. Soak the working solution on the treated surface for 3–15 minutes (by dipping up to 60 minutes), rub with a brush and rinse with warm water.
4. To achieve a higher purifying and biocidal effect, repeat the treatment.
Apply 1–3% solution of the product to the previously cleaned surface, leave for 20–30 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Alkali, functional additives (including QAC), corrosion inhibitor.
Liquid from light to dark brown. Opalescence and slight sediment are allowed.
1.18 g / cm³ at 20 ° C.
11.5–13 (1% pf in distilled water)
CAUTION: CONTAINS ALKALA!
When working with working solutions
- observe precautions for handling alkaline detergents;
- use rubber gloves, goggles, respirator.
Store in a dark, cool place at a temperature of 0 to +30 ° C.
Guaranteed shelf life:
12 months from date of manufacture
TU 2383 - 009 - 50260893 - 2012
Dairy and fat-and-oil industry
The agricultural industry
Metallurgy and mechanical engineering
Bathing and laundry sector